Hi, I'm a Certified Advanced Professional Pet Stylist, graduated from the American Grooming Academy based here in Temecula. I've been operating at this location for 5 years.
I am an at home business. I schedule one dog family at a time. This reduces anxiety and helps your dogs relax. Your dogs will build a rapport with me and establish trust. Many customers express their dogs are in a better mental state leaving my grooming salon over a salon that has many different dogs. I also typically take less time than tradition salons.
Due to COVID restrictions, I am not taking in as many dogs and only taking on new clients through referrals or when time permits. I need the extra time to clean and disinfect between families. I'm usually booked up a week+ in advance, and on holidays I could be booked up even longer than that. Texting is the best way to get a hold of me. Texts are answered in the order received.
If you are thinking about becoming a groomer, text me. I have room for 1 student at a time. This means you will have a 1:1 student teacher ratio, unlike other grooming schools where you are more likely to learn on your own. I can teach you everything you need to know to run a grooming business or work in a salon.
PRO's and CON's
- Less Stress for your dog. 1 dog family at a time
- Rates are very reasonable compared to other grooming saloons
- Safe and clean
- Parking is always good
- I usually need a week or more to fit you into my schedule. Call and check my availability, I sometimes can fit you in sooner rather later.
- I'm by myself. If you have a dog that needs 2 or more groomers, I may not be the best groomer for your pet.
- It's hard to contact me. The best way to contact me is through text. I will return your text as soon as possible.
Pet grooming improves pet health
Why groom your dog? According to the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, you should groom your pet on a regular basis to avoid potential health issues.
ASPCA suggests the following tips:
Bathe or brush your pet on a regular basis to cut back on parasites, odors, dirt and tangles in dogs.
Trim your dog's claws regularly to avoid infections caused by the nails growing into the pads on the bottom of their feet.
Gently clean your pet's eyes and ears, checking for any signs of infection, such as mucus surrounding the eye or an excess of debris in the ear.